Last updated October 2022
We may collect personal data about you through:
- Information provided directly to us by you through our website and by email
- Information obtained in relation to any transaction between you and us
- Recording and monitoring of telephone conversations and electronic communications with you
We may also, in some circumstances, receive personal information about you from third parties, such as service providers or trading counterparties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies, credit reference agencies and agencies conducting background checks. Personal information may also be obtained from publicly accessible sources of information, such as public databases, industry associations, social media and online professional networks.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The data is collected to allow us to provide our services to you and administering the relationship between us, to market our products and services to you, to comply with our legal obligations, to respond to enforcement requests and legal and regulatory requirements, to detect any malicious or fraudulent activity.
We will use one of the permitted grounds under the applicable law to process your information. Such grounds include instances where you have given your consent and cases where your consent is not required under applicable law, such as where we are required to comply with a legal obligation, or where we or a third party determine that is necessary for our legitimate interests to collect and use your personal information.
You have certain rights under Data Protection Law in respect of the personal data we hold about you and which you may exercise. These rights are:
- to request access to your information;
- to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information;
- to request erasure of your information (a “right to be forgotten”);
- to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances;
- to object to our use of your information, such as where we have considered such use to be necessary for our legitimate interests (e.g. in the case of direct marketing activities);
- where relevant, to request the portability of your information;
- where you have given consent to the processing of your data, to withdraw your consent; and
- to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Data Retention Time
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, or for such longer period if required under applicable law or for the purposes of our other legitimate interests.
As a minimum, information about you will be retained for the entire duration of any business relationship we may have with you.
We will, from time to time, review the purpose for which we have collected information about you and decide whether to retain it, update it, or securely delete it, if the information is no longer required.
Andromeda Capital Management,
First Floor, 22 Conduit Street,
London, W1S 2XR,